World Of Toralis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Toralis

A Site Made To Entertain You No matter where you are. Work, school of home

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story Of Nathan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Admin
Admin
Nathan

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Character
Name: Serina Valintine
Level:
Story Of Nathan Left_bar_bleue100/100Story Of Nathan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Story Of Nathan Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Story Of Nathan Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Story Of Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Story Of Nathan   Story Of Nathan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:57 pm

THis is the Story OF nathan, and how he meet His Angel Adri. This is all made up.

Adding Tonight

Chapter 1: Finding her
I sat on the bank of the lake. it was a calm Crisp morning, the wind gently blew leaves across the sky, the trees swayed in the breeze, i lay in tall grass, half awake, as i enjoy the serenity of the morning. the morning dew still lay on the grass, as it trickled onto my face. i hear foot steps around me, tho soft, they never grow louder. then they stopped. the fog made it hard for me to see, but i didnt see anyone around me. i layed back down and closed my eyes, again. then again i hear the footsteps but closer. i popped my head up and saw a girl, Her lovely Brownish blonde hair wavered down her back, her body was slim and prestine, her chest buldged with the perfect set ive ever seen, ad then her Pink Wings, lay folded on her back. i was intreged. i got up and slowly made my way threw the grass to a tree near by her. i walked slowly and heard her praying. i gently touched her wings, and suddenly they turned white and dissapeared. she stopped and gt up suddenly and then she yelled at me "what did you do?!" a tear had rolled down her cheek. "i touched your wings, whats he big deal?" said putting my hands in my pocket. "well you wernt suppose to!!!" she said now sounding a little more sad. "i didnt see anyone stopping me." i said rudely. she just fell to the ground, tears falling from her face. i started to feel a little sad, bt i kept my Tough exterior. "you.. we..rnt.. su...pp..ose.. to .. touch em.. *sniff* i dont.. want.. to b..e. with.. a je..r..k.. like.. you.." i then had a little sick feeling i did a bad thing, cause i did. "well.. i wouldnt want a Cry baby Girl walking with me anway." i said snotty. she got up and started to hit me lightly, as she put her head on my chest. i was shocked all i did was hug her, so she wouldnt hurt herself. "i dont want to be with you..." she said calming down. i then dropped the tough guy act a little and apologizd. "well.. im sorry.. i was being a jerk, but i cant be seen acting all soft, every bod thinks im tough.. haveing a buseing mother, and no money, and constantly haveing her drink and waste money." i said holing her as she finally stopped crying, somewhat. "well dosent mean u have to be a big meany!" she said hitting me lightly a couple times. i just hugged her to show her i was sorry, and she soon figured out i meant it. "im sorry, i didnt know if tey were real or not, i didnt know they would dissappear.. but, i cant help you either, i have to get home soon and my mom wont let another irl in the house." i said as i let her go, she started to sniffle as i let go, she enjoyed being hugged... "but.. i have to stay with you now, ur the chosen one to be with an angel.." i started to chuckle." angel? i dont think angels would roam this earth." i said as i started to turn around and walk away. she fell to the ground and started to cry again. Shehad been rejected, and now she was nable to sta on earth, her Purpose not fullfilled.. she sarted to glow white and fade from existance. A white light caught the corner of my eye. "what?" i said as i looked behind me. she was dissappearing.. "whats going on?" i said, as i ran torwards her. she sat cryingas she knew she cold never be ccepted anywhere. "goodbye, i guess i wasnt worthy enoguh to be on this earth.." her legs started to fade from existance. i ran and ran but i donno if i was comeing closer or not. i kept running.. "wait... whats happening?!" i scremed at her. she looked up at me. "im being thrown away. No one wants me, so im just a piece of trash that gets thrown away." her legs now were about gone. "but.. i.. i.. ill take you then.." i said as the light stoppd glowing as i fell forward. "yo..u.. wi..ll? but wont ur mother hurt you??" she asked gently touching my face. "ill take the pain, if it means keeping you." i smiled, she then hugged me and so it began....
Back to top Go down
https://nates-battlesite.forumotion.com
Nathan
Admin
Admin
Nathan

Character
Level:
Health:
Story Of Nathan Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Story Of Nathan Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

Story Of Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2 The Meeting   Story Of Nathan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:38 pm

The Meeting
I stood there, this angel hugged me.. i couldnt believe what i said.. i said id take the pain to keep her on this earth.. but ive never takn any pain for anyone else, but myself.. what was happening to me? just because i see a girl means im going to change just for her? i see alot of girls, but what makes this one so special.she layed her head on my chest, i was stunned, no girl ever did that, she alwyas offered to do someting else... but never has a girl layed her head on my chest, and cried tears of joy.. i picked her up in my arms and started to walk home. she wrapped her arms around my neck and held me close.. slowly falling asleep in my arms. this feeling.. of.. being wanted was so fantastic. i walked for a mile with her in my arms, determined to get home without stopping. I turn the corner and there is my mother sleeping on her rocking chair outside on the porch. "oh boy.." i say as i slowly walked to the street behind my home so i could sneak into my room and lock the door before she got up. i walked and came to the creek. "the.. creek.." i said as i prepaired to jump 5 ft, with her in my arms. i slowly approached it, and decided to walk threw it, and i stepped in the water, i had to walk 5 feet threw it.. i slowly walked makeing sure the creeks water lvl was not decieveing, i checked the ground, steady as i went, and across i got, my feet wet. i then walked to my room and slowly opened my window, i then stepped into my room carefully not to get the floor wet, and i layed her on the bed, and i set my shoes outside my window in the bushs, so my mother wuldnt see them, and i shut my window and my door and locked it and placed my dresser on the door to keep her out. but right as i layed it down. *BANG*i just missed the bullet that shot threw the door. "OMG wtf?!" my mom was loading her shotgun. "son your gonna get out here on the count of 5 or ima shoot the door open!" she cocked the gun and i had to make a spilt decsion. "ok ok! damn, gimme a second to get decent!" she then slammed the door the dresser holding firm. i picked the girl p and placed her in the closet, then i got dressed somewhat and moved the dresser as she slammed the door open hitting me back and i smack into the wall. "ow..." i said as she came in."where is she!?" she screamed at me slapping me across the face. "i... dont.. know who your talking about..." she smacked me again. "you know who u dub child. where is the girl that u were carrying!?" she yelled again. i didnt respond."WHERE IS SHE BOY!?" she smacked me across the face with the shotgun. i hit the ground spitting blood out. she got up and went to the closet and looked in. "hmm..." i hid her in the back behind all the Stuff my mom embarrassed me with. "ur lucky oy, if i had found her, id kill you." she then throws a diaper in my face, since ur being a big baby, i guess u canwear that for the rest of the day then." she said smirking evily as she sat down and watched me put it on. i was so humiliated at this.. Thank god she was hiden, i couldnt take much more pain...
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Admin
Admin
Nathan

Character
Level:
Health:

Story Of Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3: Angel Reveled   Story Of Nathan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:00 am

i sit there as my mom laughed at me, i could barely keep the anger under control. "You better stay in that all day, no matter what, or else u stupid kid." she said as she Nailed my Window Shut and left the room. the angel shivered in the closet, just waking up. "H..huh?" She blinked and tried to get out. i looked around, and placed the dresser on the door to the room. "angel? you ok?" i open the closet door, and look behind all the stuff she had for me. She shivered and climbed out. "W..where am I?" "just in my house. i carried you here." i said as i pulled you out of the closet. "oh, well why are you wearing.. that.." i looked down, "my mother tries to humiliate me beyond belief... unfotantely.." she looked down and touched it, then giggled. "i think it looks good, dont you?" i was kinda shocked and raised my eyebrow. "you what?" she giggled and sat on the bed. "you heard me."

Will finish tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Of Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Of Nathan   Story Of Nathan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Of Nathan
Page 1 of 1